This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for up to three people simultaneously (with optional GKR9).
The G9 series of gyms features a multi-function Press Arm Station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid row exercises.
The Perfect Pec™ Station with fully adjustable range of motion allows users to achieve deeper muscle penetration for faster, more defined results.
The Leg Press/ Calf Press Station operates on its own seperate weight stack, with a 2 to 1 weight ratio, giving the G9 Gyms the awesome capacity of a 420 lb leg press
Add the optional Vertical Knee Raise / Dip Staion (GKR9) and up to three peopel can workout simultaneously on the G9S.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and integrated CAM to prevent resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement. This provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Perfect Pec™ station features range of motion adjustment that allows beginning stretch preference.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat posts for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Two 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stacks.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 4”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes Leg Press / Calf Press station with 2:1 ratio for maximum resistance of 420 lbs.